• Video must be under 30 seconds
• Creative in delivering the information
• Your video must have "Earth-List" in the title
• You must answer the question:
"What do you do on a daily basis to make the earth a better place?"
• Most importantly, we want to know what you're doing to make a positive impact for the earth. You don't need to to be an expert videographer or have the best video equipment. Use whatever tools you have (whether its a camera phone, webcam, affordable camera or newest, high definition camera available) to show us how you're making a difference. The more your video entertains, informs and motivates the audience, the better!
• Filming your video and upload it to your YouTube account (if you do not have a YouTube account, you can create one here)
• Once your video is uploaded to your YouTube account, click the "Upload Submission" button on the right side of this page
• You will be required to Like the Earth-List Facebook Fanpage before uploading (you must have a Facebook account to upload your video; if you have already Liked the Earth-List fanpage, select Unlike and then press the Like from SkillCount to proceed)
• Follow the directions prompted by the "Upload Submission" button
As soon as your video is posted, spread the word to gain as many votes as possible! In order to vote on a submission, viewers will be required to Like the Earth-List Facebook Fanpage- you are required to have a Facebook account to vote on a video (if you have already Liked the Earth-List fanpage, select Unlike and then press the Like from SkillCount to proceed). Voting will close on
November 15th, 2010 December 1, 2010. The submission with the highest average rating and has 50 or more votes will be the winner! (Note: Earth-List has the right to disqualify any video that it doesn't appropriately represent their business or this competition)
Post a comment: